Want to learn more about heat transfer & state of the art technologies?
Do you need to learn more about:
- Reduction of fouling and reduce vibration in your Heat Exchange Equipment?
- How to save pumping/compressor power cost through a lower pressure drop in your Heat Exchangers?
- Reducing green-house gas emission by implementing energy efficient heat exchanger technologies.
- Sound Heat Transfer Technologies supported by case studies?
A specialized training of Heat Transfer ABC will help you out!
Heat Transfer ABC offers specialised custom made training modules for (process, mechanical, sales) engineers, constructors, maintenance- and project engineers who deal with complex heat transfer problems. During the training we make use of HTRI simulation software. We encourage clients to bring their own case-studies which can be evaluated during the seminar.
Heat Transfer ABC gives you an expert training!
You can benefit from the experience of Heat Transfer ABC. We offer you practical tailor made courses. After having attended our training it will be easier for you to make a selection of the right heat transfer technology to increase your plant reliability and availability.
Heat Transfer ABC B.V. offers heat transfer courses online. We work together with LEAMA (www.leama.nl), they are responsible for the recordings and distribution. The course is available in modules and is Dutch and English spoken. Each module will be concluded with a small examination. Once passed, the attendee will receive a certificate.
Heat Transfer ABC was founded in 2003 by Bert Boxma. Bert gained his more than 35 years of experience at e.g. Badger, GEA, FLUOR, ABB Lummus Heat Transfer (CB&I,McDermott) and Heat Transfer ABC B.V. He was the founder and Chairman of the HTRI Communication Committee in Holland (1994). Besides that he was the Chairman of NLAHX, a working party of SenterNovem, now called Agentschap supported by Ministry of Economical Affairs, for 11 years.
Why Heat Transfer ABC?
- 35 years of Heat Transfer experience for you to benefit from
(In-House) custom made training
- more than 1000 employees attended our courses (e.g. Shell Global Solutions Int., BAYER, REPSOL YPF, NUON, Nestle, CB&I; Lummus Technology, Stamicarbon B.V., Tebodin B.V., Gusto B.V., FLUOR and Jacobs Nederland B.V. More info can be derived from our Company Profile presentation which can be downloaded from this website.
Interested? For any questions, please click here.